Wiring Lights on a Pontoon Boat

Is their anyone out their that has a pontoon boat. I have a 24' one and I need a diagram showing me how to wire lights all around. I don't know where to put the running lights and etc. I am sending this for my husband and he needs a diagram for all standard wiring on a pontoon boat. I hope this makes sense. If not e-mail me back and I will give you more info.

Thanks,
Angelheart from Abilene, TX

we sold our pontoon boat but before we did so, my husband wired headlights and spot lights for night fishing, but he knew how to do this, however, in the paperwork that came with boat was a diagram. I suggest looking up the brand of boat and do some searching for a diagram that is specific for your boat.

I will ask my husband how he did it, but I never understand his mechanical explainations. :) But you probably can find the information on the boat site of the brand of your boat.

I hope that made sense.

Tina

Need lights wiring diagram for ventura 2 pontoon boat.

Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Photo of a white fiberglass boat.
Removing Wax From a Boat
Buying a Used Boat, A boat on a trailer.
Buying a Used Boat
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:34:49 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 894 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.