Patrick in Iraq

This is my fiancee, Patrick (on the right) - deployed to Iraq - we miss him a lot!

By Regina from Astoria

May God bless and protect Patrick, and everyone stationed in Iraq. They are all true American heroes, and I am very grateful for what they are doing for our country.

Please send my blessings and profound thanks to Patrick and all the other men and women overseas fighting for our freedom! My grandson's name is Patrick, too. God bless you!

I am so glad my son in back from Iraq.safe and sound .hope yours fiance will be home soon

please let your fiance know that I pray for all of them every night hoping they will come home soon safe and sound and that we haven't forgotten any of them

Thank Patrick for his service.

Hi there Regina ! Thanks for sharing Patrick and his friends pic. Give them our very best,our support and our love from back home. God Bless America...bring our troops home safely and soon....

Hi!

Yes, I am going to echo what others above have said. Please tell Patrick thankyou and please to convey thanks to all the other heros back there. My late son(age 23) middle name was Patrick. His name was Shawn Patrick Clark. He died two years ago as a result of a car hitting him ten years earlier.

love and hugs

Marcia

God Bless Patrick and all the men and women serving with him. These are true heroes, not some over paid, over blown celebrity.

Please thank Patric for assuring freedom for all of us, and may he come home safe ASAP! I hope you are hanging in there, half the burden is shouldered by the families and loved ones back home. Thank God for email! thanks for the pic- Kim

God Bless Patrick! May you find strength while he's away!

To all our Hero's...THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!!!

To all the families thank you too. God Bless.

Jennifer CA

I also would like to thank all of our troops everywhere serving our country to keep us free. We owe them all so much an each of us need to give thanks to them for the job they are doing. Our prayers are with them each an every day.

Photos FamilyJuly 19, 2007
St. Patrick's Day Sherbet Float 2
St. Patrick's Day Sherbet Float
St Patricks Day Stout, St Patrick's Day Party Games
St. Patrick's Day Party Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
St. Patrick's Day Wreath
St. Patrick's Day Wreath Ideas
🎄