Wildlife: Bird's Nest In Grill

I was dog sitting the house across the street. When I took their dog out the first morning, at their huge gas grill I heard a thumping noise. A bird flew out and sat nearby as I opened the grill. This is such a beautiful sign of spring. I have to share the warmth in my heart this brought to me.

By ScrpBkBon

I hope the owners will leave the eggs alone until they are hatched. What kind of a bird was it?

It was a small bird and it had some black in it. My Mother has a book on birds she said she was going to look it up and if she finds out I'll post it. I'd like to know myself because it's so sweet.The owners returned and was pleasantly surprised. They said they'll have to buy a new grill because they don't want to disturb the babies when they are hatched. Isn't Mother nature wonderful :)

Robin Bird Nest
Bird Nest Photos
Photos WildlifeApril 26, 2010
Bird Seed
Covering a Bird House With Bird Seed
Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Making a Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Bumble Bee on a flower.
Getting Rid of Underground Bumble Bee Nest
Removing a Yellow Jackets Nest
Removing a Yellow Jacket Nest
🎉
🎄