Organizing Manuscripts

I am a writer of poetry and short stories and I love to share my work with others. I had my manuscripts in boxes, some in file folders, and others just loose. I knew I needed to get them in order.

I bought a small file box, file folders, a three ring binder, and plastic sleeves. I gathered all my manuscripts together in one pile. I sorted them; pulling one copy for a Master Copy. I placed all the Master Copies in plastic sleeves and put them in a three ring binder. I put file names on file folders, filing the copies of manuscripts in their individual file folders.

All information regarding publication, publisher information or any other pertinent information about writing was compiled in a large folder. A table of contents was made of the contents of the file box; it was taped on top of the file box.

At any given time when a copy of a poem or short story is needed, I can quickly go to my "Writings of WandaJo" and get a copy. When a file folder begins to get empty, I will take the Master Copy of that particular manuscript, make several copies and replenish the file. I plan to put all the manuscripts on the computer and on a CD for safe-keeping purposes.

Organizing Manuscripts
Organizing Manuscripts
Organizing PaperworkMarch 23, 2006
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Organizing Linens
Organizing Linens
Pots, pans and lidshanging on the pegboard in kitchen.
Organizing with Pegboards
Organizing Your Office
Organizing an Office
🎄