Patterns for a Crocheted Carry All Bag

Do you have any ideas on how to crochet a bag to carry out of town with me? It needs to be able to hold yarn, hooks, and anything else I would need including my cellphone, lip gloss, money, and stuff like that. I am eleven years old and go to my dad's house every other weekend and sometimes about once every two months I go to the lake. The main reason I want this is because my aunt is flying in from Las Vegas and she owns a hotel in Mississippi and we stay there sometimes while she is here!

google crochet and crafts--

I also looked at the other person who wanted to know about toothbrush work-- went to that web site and clicked on crafts-- lots of good stuff there!

good luck

Working on a Crocheted Tote Bag
Making a Crocheted Tote Bag
Crafts CrochetAugust 29, 2007
Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
Crocheted Baby Blanket
Crocheted Baby Blanket Patterns and Ideas
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans