Duck in Hardware Store - A Joke

By joy 5 10

A duck walks into a hardware store. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager says, "No, we don't have any duck food." The duck leaves, and comes back later. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food." The manager is annoyed and says, "NO! We don't have any duck food!" The next day, here comes the duck again into the hardware store. He finds the manager and says, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager, exasperated, says, "No, we don't have any duck food, and if you come in here and ask me that again, I'm going to nail your feet to the floor!" and stomps away. The duck leaves and the next day, comes in again. He says to the manager, "Do you have any nails?" The manager screams, "NO, we don't have any nails!" So the duck says, "Do you have any duck food?"

By Cubangirl from Seattle

Showing: Comments Sort

By Robin 9 49 Flag

Funny.

BTW this joke could even be funnier if it took place in a furniture store. Because they have nails in hardware stores...

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Maryeileen 76 1,143 Flag

I was thinking the same thing (that hardware stores have nails)....but it still made me laugh!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

This is one of my favorite jokes. But my version takes place in a bar, with a duck and a bar tender. I can rarely get through the joke without laughing... sometimes to tears. Maybe that's why everyone I tell it to gets such a kick out of it. It's all in the presentation you know.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Duck Quacking
Duck Jokes
Previous
Entertainment JokesAugust 8, 2007
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Mallard Duck swimming in a lake.
Mallard Duck Information and Photos
Duck Dinner
Recipes Using Leftover Duck
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Duck Quacking
Duck Jokes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:49:18 PM on 10.0.0.50 in 982 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings