Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Duck in Hardware Store - A Joke

A duck walks into a hardware store. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager says, "No, we don't have any duck food." The duck leaves, and comes back later. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food." The manager is annoyed and says, "NO! We don't have any duck food!" The next day, here comes the duck again into the hardware store. He finds the manager and says, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager, exasperated, says, "No, we don't have any duck food, and if you come in here and ask me that again, I'm going to nail your feet to the floor!" and stomps away. The duck leaves and the next day, comes in again. He says to the manager, "Do you have any nails?" The manager screams, "NO, we don't have any nails!" So the duck says, "Do you have any duck food?"

By Cubangirl from Seattle

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Heather (Guest Post)09/27/2007

This is one of my favorite jokes. But my version takes place in a bar, with a duck and a bar tender. I can rarely get through the joke without laughing... sometimes to tears. Maybe that's why everyone I tell it to gets such a kick out of it. It's all in the presentation you know.

By Maryeileen [76]08/09/2007

I was thinking the same thing (that hardware stores have nails)....but it still made me laugh!

By Robin [9]08/08/2007

Funny.

BTW this joke could even be funnier if it took place in a furniture store. Because they have nails in hardware stores...

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.