Coffee Drink or Smoothie Recipe

I am looking for an ice cap, or coffee drink, or smoothy recipe. Can anyone help me with this.
Thanks. Lorreen

By Lorreen from Beaver Harbour, N.B. Canada

Iced Mocha from the following website:

http://www.coffeeandteawarehouse.co ... method=recipes.recipe&recipeid=2

There are lots of ways to make an iced mocha, this being one of the simplest and most delicious. I like how the brown sugar adds a slight caramel note to this refreshing coffee, and I think you will too. If you're in a hurry and want to skip the 'special occasion' flourishes, omit the whipped cream and chocolate garnishes. But just know that they do make the coffee extra special with very little added effort. This would be great to serve at a summer patio party, in lieu of dessert. (The recipe makes just 2 servings but can be easily multiplied.)

1 1/2 cups strong hot brewed coffee

3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar

1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, such as Hershey's

1 cup ice cold milk

1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Handful or so crushed ice

Lightly sweetened whipped cream, for garnish

1 small piece semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, for garnish

1. Combine the hot coffee and brown sugar in a large measuring cup and stir until the brown sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate syrup. Transfer to a shallow bowl. Cool briefly at room temperature, then chill until ice cold. You can accelerate this step by putting it in the freezer, but just make sure it doesn't start to ice.

2. Combine the chilled coffee, milk, and vanilla in a small pitcher; stir to blend. Divide the coffee between 2 serving glasses, adding a small handful of crushed ice to each. Top each glass with whipped cream then grate a little chocolate over each one. Serve with straws.

Makes 2 servings

I make enough coffee in the morning to have an extra cup for after work--an iced coffee. I add ice and one of the many flavored creamers in the dairy case, such as the french vanilla, english almond toffee or dulce de leche. I found I can buy a whole bottle of flavored creamer for the cost of one iced coffee just about anywhere!

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages SmoothieMay 25, 2009
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipes
smoothie in glass
Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie Recipes
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Saigon Style
Making Vietnamese Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)
🎄