New Hampshire Christmas Charities

I need help with Christmas gifts for son. I recently lost my job and don't have the money for gifts for my 3 year old. Where can I find Christmas help near me?

By Robert from Salem, NH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think you might be too late applying for this help. Most of the charities where I live have been distributing the gifts for a couple weeks. Could you go to a dollar store and get him a couple little toys. At his age he won't really care what he gets.

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New Hampshire Christmas Charities
Michigan Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
New York Christmas Charities
New Mexico Christmas Charities
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:13:19 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.