New Hampshire Christmas Charities

I need help with Christmas gifts for son. I recently lost my job and don't have the money for gifts for my 3 year old. Where can I find Christmas help near me?

By Robert from Salem, NH

Answers

I think you might be too late applying for this help. Most of the charities where I live have been distributing the gifts for a couple weeks. Could you go to a dollar store and get him a couple little toys. At his age he won't really care what he gets.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New Hampshire Christmas Charities
Michigan Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
New York Christmas Charities
New Mexico Christmas Charities
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 21, 2016 at 9:03:50 AM on 10.0.1.140 in 353 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.