Fuel Additive for Gas Mower

We bought a Poulan push mower around May or June; it worked fine till around August. My husband had neighbor look at it and he cleaned, I think, the filter and then added some kind of treatment to the gas.

He said the ethanol causes problems. Of course, my husband didn't ask what was put in and the neighbor is away. We are both challenged when it comes to this kind of stuff.

By Linda from Onancock, VA

Answers

I use Seafoam in all my gas power tools, including my car[2 ccyle and 4 cycle]. Haven't had any issues in all the years I've been using it.. it's available at Auto Parts stores (O'Reillys', AutoZone, etc.)

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motor-treatment/index.html

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersOctober 11, 2009
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
Gas Gauge
Improving Gas Mileage
Starting a Lawnmower
Lawn Mower Won't Stay Running
🎄