Fuel Additive for Gas Mower

We bought a Poulan push mower around May or June; it worked fine till around August. My husband had neighbor look at it and he cleaned, I think, the filter and then added some kind of treatment to the gas.

He said the ethanol causes problems. Of course, my husband didn't ask what was put in and the neighbor is away. We are both challenged when it comes to this kind of stuff.

By Linda from Onancock, VA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use Seafoam in all my gas power tools, including my car[2 ccyle and 4 cycle]. Haven't had any issues in all the years I've been using it.. it's available at Auto Parts stores (O'Reillys', AutoZone, etc.)

http://www.seaf  tment/index.html

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersOctober 11, 2009
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
Gas Gauge
Improving Gas Mileage
Starting a Lawnmower
Lawn Mower Won't Stay Running
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:18:23 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.