Holes in Cabinet Doors

My kitchen cabinets have holes around the cabinet pulls. How can I repair them or hide them?

By Susan

Answers

You can buy a container of wood filler, but it will still show up where the hole has been unless you plan on painting the cabinet doors/drawers.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

October 22, 2010 Flag

The previous owner of my home did a DIY on the kitchen white melamine cabinet doors. He drilled the knob holes upside down, then turn the door right side up leaving two holes on the bottom of the door. How can I repair this?

Hiliter from N Lauderdale, FL

Answers:

Holes in Cabinet Doors

This is only a guess on my part, but maybe you could fill the holes with colored caulk, plaster, or putty.

You could get creative and add some decoration to the doors, like stenciling, and work the holes into the design by filling them with putty and stenciling over them.
I hope this helps.

Tina (01/29/2007)

By trbrown22

Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Home and Garden Repair Home KitchenOctober 22, 2010
Drilling Holes in Glass
Drilling Holes in Glass
Cabinet Door
Keeping Cabinet Doors From Slamming Shut
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Man Putting Spackling Paste is Hole in Wall
Filling Nail Holes in a Wall
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 9:43:27 AM on 10.0.2.180 in 849 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.