Craft Project: Bunny Bag
This cute bunny bag can be used as a gift bag or table decor. Very inexpensive and easy to make!
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- white lunch bag
- sheet of white paper
- pink marker
- pink pom pom or cotton ball 2 chenille stems
- 2 wiggly eyes or acrylic jewels
- 1/2 yard wired ribbon
- black marker
- floral wire
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Fringe top of bag by making 2 inch long cuts about every 1/4 inch along top edge of flattened bag.
- Draw bunny teeth using black marker and white paper.
- Cut 2 round cheeks from white paper and color with pink marker.
- Glue teeth to center of bag about 3 inches from bottom.
- For whiskers, cut each chenille stem into three 4-inch pieces. Glue in place just above teeth.
- Glue large pom-pom or pink cotton swab on top of chenille stems.
- Glue cheeks to bag.
- For eyes, glue wiggly eyes or jewels to bag above nose.
If using as a gift bag, place gift in bag. If using as table decor, stuff bag with crumpled paper.
- Twist top of bag closed; secure with wire just below fringe. Tie ribbon into a bow around bag, covering wire; trim ends.
- Cut two ears from white paper and curl ends using blade of scissors. Glue each ear to each side of bag at fold.
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC
January 28, 20100 found this helpful
It's so cute!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 12:26:30 AM on 10.0.1.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us