Craft Project: Bunny Bag
This cute bunny bag can be used as a gift bag or table decor. Very inexpensive and easy to make!
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- white lunch bag
- sheet of white paper
- pink marker
- pink pom pom or cotton ball 2 chenille stems
- 2 wiggly eyes or acrylic jewels
- 1/2 yard wired ribbon
- black marker
- floral wire
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Fringe top of bag by making 2 inch long cuts about every 1/4 inch along top edge of flattened bag.
- Draw bunny teeth using black marker and white paper.
- Cut 2 round cheeks from white paper and color with pink marker.
- Glue teeth to center of bag about 3 inches from bottom.
- For whiskers, cut each chenille stem into three 4-inch pieces. Glue in place just above teeth.
- Glue large pom-pom or pink cotton swab on top of chenille stems.
- Glue cheeks to bag.
- For eyes, glue wiggly eyes or jewels to bag above nose.
If using as a gift bag, place gift in bag. If using as table decor, stuff bag with crumpled paper.
- Twist top of bag closed; secure with wire just below fringe. Tie ribbon into a bow around bag, covering wire; trim ends.
- Cut two ears from white paper and curl ends using blade of scissors. Glue each ear to each side of bag at fold.
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
It's so cute!
Add your voice to the conversation.