Ollie (Maine Coon)

contest winner icon

Ollie is 2 years and 8 months old. He is a Maine Coon. My family gave him to me for my Mothers Day present in 2006.

He likes to follow me around. Help me eat my pineapple. Play with his toy Freddie. Pounce on my 9 lb. Siamese cat. Ollie is by far the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. And I don't believe I'm biased: :)

Ollie is 25 lbs., 46 inches long from tip of nose to tip of tail. His paws fill the palm of my hand. And his whiskers are about a foot wide. He is considered the "favorite cyber kitty" on my Weight Watcher General Daily Thread message board.

By MacGyverNut from Reno, NV

Yay! Ollie is such a cutie!

Hi there. What a precious, beautiful Cat!! He is such a huge bundle of fluff and love.. Lucky you!! Enjoy him.

Donna from Victoria B.C.

Oh, I am in love! I love the picture with his paws elegantly crossed. And the one with the drink made me laugh out loud. Our cat Hailey is part Maine Coon and she always gets compliments on how pretty she is. Thanks for the pics!

This is my mom's cat. I remember when we first got Ollie. The cutest little thing, haha, well not really little, but he is so full of energy! If you don't get up when he wants you up he will get a mouth full of your hair and yank and yank until you wake up. I had to learn to shut my door every night so he wouldn't do that. Here's a picture of me holding him! He's so heavy! ^_^

Both of your cats are gorgeous! What is the siamese's name?

He is beautiful! Are there substantial differences when your cat is this big?

Just want to say thank you all so much for the wonderful compliments on my cats.

Wanted to answer the two questions I was asked. The only differences with a cat that much bigger, is he of course eats more:>) There is more of him to love, he's like a big teddy bear. And he takes up alot more room in the bed. Keep telling my hubby that we need to get a king size bed to accomodate Ollie:>)

The siamese's name is Thai.

Ollie is one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen. He's my favorite cyber kitty. I keep trying to get Mac to give him to me, but she's not having any part of it.

I have a Maine Coon too. I tell people they are the Golden Retreivers of the cat world.

Beautiful cat! Maine Coons have such great dispositions, too.

Ollie has such beautiful, soulful eyes. When Mac comes back to NE to visit, she's going to have to bring him along now!

I love Maine Coon Cats! Aren't they big & friendly? I didn't know that they lived anywhere but up here in New England. You cats are beauties.

This cat is absolutely beautiful. I believe the prior post that Maine Coons are the "Golden Retriever" of cats. I like the picture of him watching over Thai.

Ollie is beautiful! He looks quite regal lounging on the pillow and keeping watch over his 'subject' Thai.

What an awesome cat!

Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
Photos Pets CatsOctober 9, 2008
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄