Removing Hot Sauce Stain

How can I remove Crystal hot sauce stains from a lavender braided rug?

By Robinrae from West Palm Beach, FL

Answers

Have you tried Oxyclean? I had some ink marks on white kid leather recliners and tried everything to get the ink off. Nothing worked! Finally, I tried making a paste of powdered Oxyclean and water, dabbed some on the chair, and let it stay on till it dried and I could flake it off. To my amazement, the ink was gone. It would be even easier to vacuum it off of a rug after it dried well. Might be worth a try.

Pat T in Nevada, soon to be in Florida

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetMay 31, 2009
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Chopsticks Picking up Piece of Teriyaki Chicken
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Homemade pizaa sauce.
Pizza Sauce Recipes
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:13:03 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.