Scarves For Pet Photo Backgrounds

Colorful silk scarves make excellent backgrounds for pet photos. These make the animals happy, since they like to feel of them. The colors just pop out when they are used as a background or the pet is laying on them. You can use seasonal colors, but I like pink and green. Here is a photo I took of our kitten TJ when she was young.

Aren't the scarves apt to get snags in them from the pets claws? Or do you keep special scarves for the purpose.

I keep special scarves I find at garage sales, etc for them. I go to the fabric section of Walmart, for the remnants, all the time for fabric pieces. I like to have them around lots of different fabrics, the greatest of which is Polar Fleece. The Polar type of fleece is so wonderful, they feel so secure around it because it reminds them of their kitten days when they were still nursing. I have found this a great calming aid for kittens. Polar fleece is different from regular fleece.

Blessings,

Robyn

Taking Photos of Your Pets
Tips for Taking Photos of Your Pets
Photos CraftsJune 19, 2011
Recycle Sweaters into Scarves
Recycling Sweaters into Scarves
Pillows covered with scarves.
Craft Uses for Old Scarves
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:15:30 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.