Skeeter (Black Lab)

Skeeter is our nine year old Black Lab dog. He loves to do anything with you when you are out in the yard. One day he got very excited and I could see in his dog mind that he wanted to chase a rabbit or something similar. He is getting old now and can only dream of such things, but oh what fun dreams can bring.

By Lula

That is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Ahhh, how sweet, as are labs in general. I miss my Ladybug, had her for 12 years.

We've had 3 Labs over my lifetime, and there really is nothing sweeter, more loving, eager to please, and loyal than a Lab. They grow into your heart so that in their passing, you are left with a hole so big that nothing or no one can ever quite fill it back up. Something about them stays with you forever.

Skeeter gets my vote along with my prayers that he lives a very long time to love and protect you. I'm sure you take extra good care of him.

We had a wonderful black lab, Sunny. He passed away from cancer at age 15 two years ago. We miss him every day -- black labs are the best!!

September 20, 2010 Flag

Skeeter (Black Lab)
Skeeter (Black Lab)

Skeeter is six years old. He is a Black Lab. A friend gave him to us six years ago. He was born on Valentine's Day.

He likes to run and play and let you scratch his stomach. He is a loving and faithful friend.

By Lula from Morton, MS

Skeeter (Black Lab)

He is beautiful... (08/30/2007)

By nmcl

Skeeter (Black Lab)

By lavonneann

Skeeter (Black Lab)

We have a black Lab that was born on Feb 12 1995. Her name is Sassy. We love so much. She rules our house. She can talk to us and we understand what she wants. We have some great conversations. She likes her treats, stuffed animals, toys and her humans too. She loves to visit with our neighbor's donkeys. We take them carrots. (08/30/2007)

By Susie Buckhead, GA

Skeeter (Black Lab)

Bandit's buddy. (08/30/2007)

By Vickie

Skeeter (Black Lab)

Oh Skeeter, you look so loyal, trusting and kind. Many hugs to you. (08/31/2007)

By HolJen

Skeeter (Black Lab)

Aw, Skeeter looks so cute! (09/02/2007)

By Aela

Skeeter (Black Lab)

Hi We have a lab that is two years old and her name is Bella. She loves to jump onto my husband's pillow when he gets up. The other morning she scratched on the door so he would let her out, then she promptly jumped into bed before he could turn around! He laughed so much he just let her lie there! They are indeed very special friends. Just thought I'd share this with you. P.S. We paid R50 for her (about 8 dollars) worth every penny. (09/03/2007)

By merridy

Skeeter (Black Lab)

What a great Valentine! Grandma Jan and Kato the Wonder Dog

PS. Kato is a holiday pooch also. He was born on the 4th of July. He'll be 12 this year! (03/24/2009)

By javajano

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 20, 2010
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes