Inglis Washer Will Not Agitate

I have a Inglis washer. The other night it just stop working. My wife put a load in and came back to see that the washer was still full of water. It didn't wash the clothes. I tried to start it again and again and it would not start. It's not making any noise when I turn it on, but it will full up with water. It will not wash.

By Ruben from GA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersFebruary 3, 2011
Top Loading Washer
Top Loading Washer Not Draining
A repairman looking at a washing machine.
Repairing a Washer That Won't Drain or Spin
Front Loading Washer
Front Loading Washer Not Spinning
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:56:28 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.