Eat Cereal Later in the Morning

Do you feel low of energy after you eat your morning breakfast? If so, try just eating a piece of whole wheat toast with a glass of orange juice. You will feel so great. Then wait about 30 minutes, and eat your cereal, whole grain. You will notice a big difference in how you feel. Eating cereal first sometimes makes your blood sugars go up and slow you down in the morning. If you like cereal, try eating a bowl before going to bed. It works great at night.

By Halaluyah77 from MO

I don't eat cereal for breakfast. I have a slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter or a slice of cheese or an egg. Very filling and I'm not hungry till lunchtime.

It seems when I eat oatmeal for breakfast, I'm starving in a couple hours especially when I take a morning walk at the mall.

My hubby follows a version of this plan... something light early in the morning, a more substantial breakfast mid-morning. Not always toast and cereal, but the concept is the same. I just never thought to post it. Glad you did.

Boosting Your Energy Level
Boosting Your Energy Level
Food and Recipes Food Tips BreakfastSeptember 9, 2009
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Canning Plums, Storing Plums. Selecting Good Plums. Ripe Plums on White Background
Canning Plums
🎄
🍂