Get Dishes That Fit Your Microwave

I bought my nephew a microwave to take to college with him. At the store I gathered up some plates, cups and bowls of varying sizes to be sure they fit in the microwave. No need to return the microwave for a different size.

By Colleen from Greensburg, PA

The best place to find dishes for the microwave is the thrift store. They are great and very cheap! My son had several...none of which came back home with him from college! They tend to not want to pack them up and toss them when the semester is over. Store disposable dishes and microwave dishes are the best!

Microwave Oven
Using A Microwave
Education College Life AdviceSeptember 4, 2008
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
🎄