Keep Necklaces From From Getting Tangled

I am looking for a way to store my necklaces. Jewelry boxes are so expensive. Right now I have a jewelry box but my necklaces get all tangled up in the drawer. Any one have any suggests for a neat and nice way to store my nice necklaces? I also have two cats, so they can't be within reach of them either.

Thanks in advance!

Kathy from Wooster, Ohio

I've heard of people putting cup hooks on a board and hanging it on the wall to hold their necklaces. You might want to try that. Good luck and God bless you.

Attach a pegboard or cork board to a wall, and hang the necklaces from hooks or if they are small enough, push pins in the cork board. Alternatively, make and use a jewelry roll where the necklace is placed flat on fabric, and it is rolled up like a pinwheel sandwich.

I use a hanger in the back of the closet, if you can believe that. I like the plastic coated wire hanger. Hold the chain in front of the bottom cross bar of the hanger, pull the bottom of the chain behind and then over the cross bar and under the top of the chain. Can you see it? Ah, my husband said this is called a half-hitch knot. It works great & nothing gets tangled You can tie a piece of yarn between the chains and they really stay apart.

How about using a mug tree? The upright stand with little pegs to hang cups on.

Lay a tissue out and roll your necklaces up in them to keep them from getting tangled and staying dust free.

If your closet is an ok size I took a couple of nails and put them just on the inside of my closet(not covered up by clothes) I hang all of my necklaces on them. If you can't do nails but some of the peel and stick hooks (by 3M). They work great!

I would just set them on your dresser. That works the best! :)

I love the drinking straw idea. I'm getting ready to go on a trip soon. I'll be heading to the store for drinking straws! Thanks!

You need to get a small jewelry chest. It has hangers for everything, rings & etc.

Put one in a straw, or put hand coffee hocks onto the wall behind the door, or wrap them up in tissue, or nail nails on the wall and hang them.

Organizing Necklaces
Organizing Necklaces
Organizing BedroomDecember 5, 2007
Reuse Slinky As Note Holder on your desk.
How to Reuse a Slinky
jewelry box with drawers overflowing with jewelry
Wearing Costume Jewelry
A gold chain.
Removing Tangled Hair from Jewelry
Post it note that says clean your room on it.
Getting Kids to Keep Their Rooms Clean
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 5:30:02 AM on 10.0.0.39 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.