Using Newspaper To Dispose Of Feminine Hygiene Products

This tip is for the women only. For that time of the month, wrap your used feminine hygiene products in newspaper instead of toilet paper. I grew up in a house with 4 sisters and this tip saved us A LOT of toilet paper! I'm also the daughter of a plumber and used hygiene product should NEVER be flushed. My father unclogged lots of toilets of people that didn't heed the warning.

By Cheryl from Peculiar, MO

Hi Cheryl, Great tip! I quit using toilet paper years ago because I felt I was wasting so much. I have started buying the cheapest zipper sandwich bags and using that. Walmart brand comes to 2 cents a piece and the bathroom smells better too. When travelling, even to the store, I keep each a tampon and panty liner in a bag together so when needed, everything is there and the plastic bag keeps the 'used' things intact. A lot of stores don't have garbage cans by the toilet so this way I have a way to carry it to where the garbage can is.

I use baby nappy sacks which can be tied up and also smell ok.

tampons
Disposing of Feminine Personal Hygiene Products
Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 23, 2006
Organizing Feminine Hygiene Products
Organizing Feminine Hygiene Products
clogged toilet
Fixing a Toilet Clogged By Feminine Pads
Feminine Hygiene Products
Saving Money on Feminine Hygiene Products
Newspapers
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper
🎉
🎄