Organize Band Aids by Size

I would find that when I needed a band aid, it would take me going through several boxes to find the size I need. If I could not find it, I would end up buying another box of band aids and the collection would grow.

I finally dumped all the boxes out, and sorted the band aids by size. I got several plastic zip closer bags. Then I put each size in it's own bag, and taped a sample of the band aid on the outside of the bag. I keep the "filed" bags in a plastic shoe box. It is much easier to find what I need, and will also know when a size needs to be purchased.

By Shardebhow from Cherry Hill, NJ

Wouldn't it be easier to put each size of Band-aids back in an original box, with the sample taped to the side? Or you could even peel the cover from the adhesive strips and use that. Only down side to the second thought is, then you couldn't use the sample if necessary.

I remember my father used to use the original boxes, with one on the outside to show what size it was. Of course this was also with the metal boxes that Band-aids used to come in very long lasting containers.

We bought one of those two-sided clear plastic fishing tackle boxes that have divided sections perfect in width and length for band-aids. We sort by size and put the knee and elbow band-aids in the bigger section of the tacklebox. We have a smaller one that we use for a car first aid kit. We put several sizes of band-aids in there, tweezers, a tube of Neosporin, gauze, cotton balls, etc. I use those mini zipper bags you find in the crafts or jewelry section of Walmart or Hobby Lobby and put aspirin, cotton balls, etc. in them for the first-aid kit.

Organizing Band-Aids
Organizing Band-Aids
Organizing BathroomSeptember 17, 2009
Hearing Aids
Hearing Aids Reviews
A woman laying awake at night.
Homemade Sleep Aids
A senior man wearing a hearing aid.
Hearing Aids for Low Income Seniors
E-Cigarettes
Using Electronic Cigarettes to Quit Smoking
🎄