Lawn Mower Starter Cable Locked Up

My starter cable is locked and I am unable to pull the chord to start my lawn mower. I noticed that the oil had dried up. I decided to fill it up with oil, but I need to unlock the jammed or locked starter cable. Even the blade below is stuck. Any suggestions, please?

By Chris

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersMay 24, 2011
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Riding Lawn Mower
Repairing a Troy-Bilt Riding Lawn Mower
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
sourdough starter
Sourdough Starter Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:06:28 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.