Check Hardware Store for Craft Supplies

I was making over 200 tiny angels for a ladies' retreat and needed something affordable for halos. The hardware store provided a wonderful solution. I used washer rings! They were just the right size. A hardware store is a great source for craft supplies.

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

You can also use the wedding rings in the bridal aisle in the craft store and gold, silver, and irredescent chenille stems as well. All are good ideas.

I have ruined the computer store for my dh because I can find things there to craft with, so he does not take me.

Crafts MiscellaneousAugust 18, 2010
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Craft Supplies
Selling Excess Craft Supplies
Installing Roman Shades
Finding Window Hardware for Roman Shades
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties