Sadie (Long Coat Chihuahua)

This is Sadie she is a 5 year old purebred long coat Chihuahua. Her colour is apricot and white. Her tail hair is so long and thick it drags along the ground when she's relaxed.

I've had her since she was 6 weeks old. I first saw her when she was only one day old and about 4 inches long. She was the tiniest puppy I've ever seen! Sadie loves to travel in the car with me. We've covered thousands of kilometers together traveling in Australia, and she's not happy unless she's laying across my lap as I drive.

Sadie is so clever she seems to understand everything I say. I can't imagine life without her I lover her so much She makes my heart sing!

By Lois

What a beauty. The love of our fur babies is one of life's best pleasures. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She's a beaut, keeper60! I lived in Australia (NSW Tablelands and north coast NSW) for almost 8 years, only back in the States about 3. I miss Oz. Your post made me miss it even more. You've done a good job with your Sadie. I wish you and your lil girl many more years of happiness and health.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She's gorgeous. I love Chihuahuas and have 2 of them. We got our Bella when she was 12 weeks old and she was the smallest I've ever seen. Sadie sure has her beat. We rescued our other Chihuahua and he was 9 months old at the time.

I wish you many more years of love and happiness with Sadie. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes