I noticed I have dark blue dye building up in the tub of my dryer. It doesn't rub off on my clothes but maybe it will within time. I tried using nail polish remover and about fumigated myself. I felt ill and weird for several days. Does anyone have an idea?
It is from something you washed that leaked dye-such as new jeans or towels that were blue.
It will fade away on its own in time. Even majic marker will go away on its own after a few months.
Never use nail polish remover or any solevent in your dryer or anything that heats up. It can rub off on clothes, cause a fire and cause sickness.
Test this on a spot. Dampen cleaning cloth with water put some liquid cascade or similar product test a spot to see if removes it. Rinse well with vinegar diluted with water dry off with
Good luck, patti r
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!