Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Grid Lock

I am desperately looking for at least one more roll of Walmart's Home Trends "Grid Lock" wall border and can't find it at any Walmart or on line. If anyone knows where I can get it please let me know

By Abby from Shelbyville, IL

Best Answer

Check eBay. I was looking for some discontinued Walmart border and found three rolls on there! Good luck.

I found 2 rolls at WalMart in Dallas (blue & brown squares). Went back a few days later and only one was left and was on the shelf but not hanging in the right spot. I bought that last roll. Found your question after searching online for more.

Maybe you'll just have to try a few more Wal-Marts. But do it quick b/c whatever is left is all there will be.

I put this border up and need about 3 feet and can't find it either. Would you like to sell what you have?

Although it's been awhile since you posted regarding the wall border (gridlock), I wanted to let you know that I have one roll. I was going to put it up tonight but need more. I doubt that is possible at this point so if you'd like this roll just let me know.

Hello, I would like to know if you still have the one roll of Gridlock border by HomeTrends. Thanks!

Gardening Trends
Gardening Trends
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper