Information on HPV

I don't know if many women are aware of this so I thought I would put it on the site. I have found out that the HPV (human papilloma virus that all the commercials are talking about) is actually preventable. I was astounded when my doctor told me this.

Editor's Note: Here is an information sheet on HPV:

sandy63 here again. i am glad you put the link to the cdc website. i forgot to put that it is considered an std. so it is therefore preventable.

Watch for info on HPV from your local public health department. In the near future you will find them offering immunizations for HPV for ladies and girls of certain ages to help prevent an infection progressing to cancer.

My GYN. said that any women over the age of 40 can develop this virus at any time, that it's not just a sexually prone disease. But the companies are only issuing the vaccinations for the young ladies.

Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 30, 2006
Preventing and Treating Nosebleeds, Concerned Boy With Bloody Nose
Preventing and Treating Nosebleeds
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Shredded Privacy
Protecting Personal Information
Credit Report
Providing Information to a Credit Bureau