Birthday Goodie Bags

This is a photo of a goodie bag I created for my son's Chuck E. Cheese birthday party in May. I was going to go the normal route and buy those cheesy little plastic goodie bags but, with all the items I wanted to give the kids, I thought they were too small and easily punctured.

So I bought some cheap white gift bags at a hobby store (think they were 78 cents a piece), got out the Elmer's glue, glitter (silver for the boys, red for the girls) and made homemade goodie bags. Not only were they inexpensive and easy to make, the parents loved them because they were unbreakable and they could load lots of stuff in them to take home. Plus they had their names right on the bag so you didn't have to figure out whose was whose.

I wrote in big block graffiti style for the name of the child and then on the opposite side, regular lettering for goodie bag, but you could do it how you wanted. I also tied each bag (to the handles) with a helium balloon. Everyone commented on them. It was such a great and cheap idea!

By Michele from Marysville, OH

Birthday Goody Bags
Birthday Goody Bag Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties KidsNovember 16, 2009
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
🎄