What Is This Plant?

This plant grows very well in my front yard. I received it from my parents. They didn't know the name of the plant. They did know that this plant was useful for curing some diseases, it acts as an antibiotic. The leaves can be eaten and the fruit tastes very sour. Maybe you can help me to find out what is this plant? Thank you.

Hardiness Zone: 11

Eddy from Surabaya, Indonesia

What Is This Plant?

Maybe the pictures is too small or not too good, here I upload it again, (from the originals pictures). This is the fruit after the flower's wilted, some of the peduncle is growing into fruit. For adding information : the plant's limb grow many thorns. Thank you for your kindly feedback < xmen168 >

It takes when the flower blossom. It's blossom only for a few hours and then wilted.

This picture's take when the flower's wilting.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceAugust 12, 2008
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Mystery Plant
What is This Garden Plant?
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Sun Star Plant
Caring for a Sun Star Plant
🎄
🍂