Homemade Wedding Favors

What are some cute homemade wedding favors?

Magda Gonzalez from Sardis, MS

I like bird seed netted throws for the bride and groom as they are leaving. Bird seed is much better for the birds who help with making your clean up easy. Instead of the tradition rice that is thrown. I think a lot of churches require you use bird seed instead of rice. Or they may make you clean up the rice if you do use it.

Just use some small hole netting in a color that is in the wedding.

You can make your own alter bows too for in the chapel.

Just a few ideas...

~Wendola~

For our daughter's wedding with a Christmas theme, I made about 260 4 inch stockings and added 1 kiss and 1 hugg type of Hershey kisses and a candy cane. We had a note saying that Kari and Matt were sending them huggs and kisses.

We gave Christmas ornaments. I like this idea because the guests know what to do with it. Each year that they decorate the tree they think of us. I made them myself. I took a plain ball and decorated it with a picture of us along with a verse(printed on the computer). I cut it out with pretty siccors, and punced the hole with a heart shape. I bought a bag of those fake wedding rings, and attacted them with ribbon. It was also a great night with my girl friends making them.

A friend of mine had friends over to help her put together little plastic bags with candies. They each had a Hershey's Hug, a Hershey's Kiss, and a Dove Promise candy in them. They were then tied shut with ribbon and a had a tag attached that read, "True love begins with a Hug, a Promise and a Kiss."

Alicia.

At a friend's wedding, they bought small white boxes and placed some cookies in it, tied with a ribbon and tag with bride and groom's names, etc. Each guest got one as they entered the hall. Since they were not at the table settings, no one could grab a few and leave other guests empty handed. Everyone had something to take home and eat later, and no one had to spend the evening filling up plates of cookies on the food tables. And best of all, no guests were able to load up plates of cookies to take home to the friends for the holidays, leaving the rest of the guests, who arrived later, without any.

YOU WILL NEED PLASTIC COLORED SPOONS TO MATCH YOUR WEDDING PARTY.PUT HERSHEY KISSES COVER THEM WITH THAT MESH LIKE LINING IN A MATCHING COLOR.ATTACH A CARD THAT SAYS HEARTS FULL OF LOVE,SPOONS FULL OF KISSES,THANK YOU FOR COMING FROM THE MR AND MRS.

We got plastic candy containers but a bag will also work. We put 3 hugs and 3 Kisses. In each favor container and a Note. Hugs and Kisses from the Mr and Mrs.

Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Weddings Wedding FavorsDecember 6, 2006
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
bride and groom cookies
Buying Personalized Wedding Favors
A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄