Poole (Shorthair Cat)

Poole is a 5 1/2 year old Domestic or American Shorthair. He followed me home and wouldn't leave! He loves sushi, and likes to drag one of his ropes around the house. He also likes to be involved whenever my husband and I are working on something. We bought him a Zuzu, and he adores it. I am hoping to teach him how to start it himself.

Sometimes he will boo me as I come up from the cellar, hiding out of view and then rushing at me! He usually stops, turns about and tears his way to the front of the house, to leap through a small door we installed for him. Sometimes he misses and hits his head. So Ken made another one out of poster board. I am hoping that Ken gets Poole a kitten for Christmas! The kittens shown here are his brothers and sister, but from a later litter.

By Leigh

I love your kitty's pics! The last pic especially reminds me of my cat growing up, Zookie, who lived to be 19, very similar coloring. What a beautiful cat you have!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh what beautfiul eyes!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

These are beautiful cats. I'd love to be around to see your cat mock-attack you and then high-tail it.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes