Bella and Her Babies (Boston Terrier)

This is Bella. She was 4-years-old this past April. My girl is a Boston Terrier and can scale a 4-foot-fence without a lick of effort. My daughter bought this girl for me a month after the loss of my Boston Terrier Bubba. We got him when he was about two, he had never been treated for heart worms prior to our getting him and died from the treatment. I was crushed.

Bella's love of life is to chase her ball. She will run until it makes her sick, so we have to really be careful and watch her close on hot days.

Bella has had two beautiful sets of puppies. They were about four weeks old. They are Boston Terriers too. Their main enjoyment is eating, sleeping, playing, and of course the usual, pottying all over the place.

My 12-year-old son says they are so cute and fat that he wants to just eat them up, they are like (his words, not mine) little blubber nuggets.

By Susan from Millwood

BellaBabies300x233.jpg

I want one. They are gorgeous.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Are you adopting those cute little puppies out? cathy from ma

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Isn't that cute how each one has the wide white marking in between the eyes and mommy doesn't have it? Did the daddy?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Ha, ha - the Blubber Nuggets are SO cute! And Bella looks like a happy mama. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Bella is precious, and so are her babies! I would never be able to breed a dog because I would want to keep all of the babies for myself - how do you ever manage to turn them loose?! As your son said, they're cute enough to eat! Give Bella, and her babies, a big kiss from Missy's mom and God bless you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Precious, precious, precious!!!!!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

so cute and cuddly!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh so cute, we bred our BT male to a smaller BT female and she died the day of her c-section. I had 5 babies to bottle feed, we lost 2 right away and then had 3, then lost 1 boy and the only little girl at 12 & 14 weeks, no known cause. We still have 1 male left along with the daddy. They are our babies, Boston Terriers get in your heart and stay there, they are like little people with hilarious personalities. Thanks for sharing here's a pic of our littlest BT Joe Danny. A real life experience being a MOMMA to motherless pups. Wish they all would have lived and the Momma

Reply Like this photo? Yes

A perfect ten on the AWWWW scale, so adorable - I could just reach through and pick one up!

Reply Like this photo? Yes