How To Make Spider Hair Bows

How do you make hair bows, especially spider hair bows with curled ribbon legs? Thanks for your help.

Susan from Prospect Park, PA

You'll need to make a "korker" hair bow. After it's made, just hot glue some google eyes to the center.

Check out these sites for instructions for making korker hair bows: ... 0/how_to_make_a_korker_hair_bow.html This site loads oddly (or maybe it's just my computer). LOL

Good Luck and Have Fun!

I just have made some for Halloween. I made Orange Korkers' then I took a small to medium Black PomPom glued moving eyes on it and used some black cord for the legs (8 of them) you will only need 4 pieces for the legs tie the legs together in the middle spread them out four on each side glue the pompom in the middle put a small amount of glue at the end of the legs and glue to one of the korkers try and make the legg a little curvy like a spider leg

Homemade Hair Bows
Homemade Hair Bows
Crafts OtherSeptember 10, 2007
Crocheted Holiday Hair Bow
Making a Crocheted Holiday Hair Bow
Making a Fabric Bow
Making a Fabric Bow
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume