Shoe Shelf For Dog Dishes

We just got a Great Dane pup. He is growing quite quickly, and we need to keep his food and water elevated to help with digestion. Those dog bowl holders are quite expensive. So I saw a sale on shoe shelves for $3.99, and thought that was perfect since you can add levels as dog grows. I hope this helps anyone with a large dog to feed.

By Donna from Foymount, Ontario

I think that's a really good idea, a nice looking & inexpensive alternative to an expensive dog shelf, however, I think you are asking for trouble to have it so close to that outlet! Dogs are so messy when they drink water, it could short out the outlet and/or whatever is plugged into it, possibly hurting the dog. Or your pup might decide to nibble on the wires!

I agree, the shoe shelf idea is a very good one! Please, for safety's sake, relocate it away from the electrical outlet. Good luck to you and enjoy your "gentle giant"!

photo of Dog Dishes
Making Elevated Dog Dishes
Pets Dogs AdviceMay 3, 2011
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fabric Shoe Organizer
Making a Fabric Shoe Organizer
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Shoe Polish
Cleaning Shoe Polish Stains on Clothing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 8:29:39 AM on 10.0.2.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.