Remembering Faith (Australian Shepherd)

Faith was a 2 1/2 year old Australian Shepard. My son got her as a puppy.

She loved to fetch balls and run through the field. She was such a sweet dog and wonderful companion. She was hit by a car about 3 weeks ago and our whole family misses her so. Pets are such a joy and the shelters are full of dogs and cats that would love a new home of their own. Please give a new pet some love and appreciate the ones you have!

By Sharon Young from Benton, AR

I'm sorry for your loss. I know what it is to lose a pet. They're like family or a best friend. We just recently had to make the decision to have two long-time pets put to sleep because of illness. We've lost several untimely too; one to the coyotes.

In time it gets easier, but you never forget them.

I hope some day you can give all the love you have for Faith to another dog....a gift to her memory....It's so terribly hard to lose a pet. They can never be "replaced". It took me 2 years to bear to get another dog when I lost Maggie. She had been my best friend. I never thought I could love another dog as much as I did her. I now have an old boy named Kato...he's not at all like Maggie, but we love him dearly! My heart goes out to you and your family. Grandma Jan

Javajano and AuntieM39 said all that I feel. I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that eventually you'll find a new doggie who will take good care of your family like Faith did.

So sorry for your loss, our thoughts & prayers go out to you. For those who say "It was only a dog or cat" Let's hope they never have a pet. They don't deserve them if they don't understand that a pet is a family member. Our 2 Goldens and our Tabby send their love.

My heart goes out to you! I too, had to part with my 16 yr. old Bandit. I didn't think I'd be able to get another dog, but now, 2 yrs later, I have 2 pups & they give me so much unconditional love. It is hard to forget a loved one. Faith will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Maybe she's playing with Bandit!

Oh, I am sooooo very sorry about the loss of your dear and special family member, Faith. Please check out this website: www.chancesspot.com.

We also lost our Nina after 17 1/2 yrs. She is gone 3 yrs. now and it seems like an eternity.

Faith was such a pretty dog.Thanks for sharing your story and her picture.

my heart and prayers go to you. i had to put down my baby 6 years ago. it was so hard to do, but i would not trade the 10 good years i had with her. i have not replaced her but i have gotten another baby from the spca. her name is ally and she is wonderful. no one would ever replace glory, but ally is also a very loved doggie.

I'm so sorry. Check out: http://www.eternalanimals.com/

Photos Pets DogsMarch 21, 2007
Shepherd's Pie Recipes, A classic mash potato topped shepaherd's pie.
Shepherd's Pie Recipes
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Cattle Dog Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
🎄