Air Fresheners Without Perfume

Is there an air freshener that does not have a perfume?

JD

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Yes, mix white vinegar and water half and half.

Yes, OdorXit Magic. Spray it on your furnace air filter or on the furniture, cabinets, walls and floors where the odor you want to remove is noticeable. It works on a very wide range of odors and has no odor of its own.

Yes! There is a product called Airzyme. This product has no fragrance in it. It is actually made out of enzymes, so the enzymes actually eat the odor molecules. I cook a lot, so I love to use this product after I cook to get rid of the food odor. I also use it in my cats litter box, it helps get rid of the smell. It's also safe, so I don't have to worry about it harming my cat.

I bought it at:

www.airzyme.com

It's also a great stain remover.

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsJanuary 15, 2007
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:41:52 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.