Craisin Vanilla Bark Candy

Delicious, easy candy.

• 1 - 24 oz pkg white/vanilla bark
  • 1 - 8 oz pkg craisins (dried cranberries)
  • 2 - cups walnuts

Melt bark in double boiler and stir till smooth. While it is melting, put craisins and walnuts in food processor and pulse til finely chopped.

Take 1/2 of chopped mixture and mix into melted bark. Take remaining and spread evenly over a large cookie sheet covered with wax or parchment paper. Pour bark/chopped mixture onto cookie sheet and spread quickly. You can cover it with additional wax or parchment paper and smooth with the palm of your hand. Refrigerate until hard. Remove paper and break into bite size pieces.

Enjoy! I'm using mine to give in goody boxes with homemade cookies.

I came up with this while baking for Christmas and trying to think of something different to make.

By hvnlyhills from Peebles, OH

They sell this where I live with Pretzel pieces instead of Walnuts. I will have to try to make some with the nuts. It sounds great.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CandiesDecember 20, 2005
Dog Barking
Training Dog to Not Bark at Other Dogs
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes