Looking for Pine Jelly Soap

Anyone know whatever happened to pine jelly soap? It used to come in a plastic jar and was a wonderful cleaning product. My mother used to put a dab on a rag and wipe down the counters or mix it with water and wash the floors, etc. And it was so cheap! I have looked everywhere!

joynchocolate from Landisville, PA

Are you referring to Murphy's Oil Soap?

No, it was a green "jelly" that smelled like pine.

Try Vermont County Store. They sell a lot of stuff that is hard to find and they contact the makers and then carry it.

Try soapsgoneby.com to see if they have it.

Have you tried your local agricultural store? We have them

around this area called Agway. When I can't find things at

the regular places, I go there and if they don't have it,

they usually know where I can find it.

I did find this site, but it says sold in a 55 gallon drum.

http://www.sanitek.com/Application. ... ationClickID=4&ClickProductID=58

Dear JoynChocolate,

I manufacture Kenny's Pine Jelly Soap just as you described, i.e. fluorescent green with pine oil. My product is packaged in 5lb and 40lb containers. It is jellied. You can call me, Kenny, at 216-721-2262....Guardian Co. Inc. I am working on my website.....guardianchemical.com. I should be 'up' at the end of February '10. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kenny

Is your web sight up and running? I have been looking for the old pine jelly mom used years ago thank you.

January 23, 2012 Flag

I am looking for the pine jelly soap in a plastic jar that my mother and grandmother used for all of their cleaning in the house. I need to buy some. Can anyone direct me to a place to buy it?

By Linda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I searched the internet for the answer to your question and found Kenny's pine jelly soap at Guardian Chemical. The web address is http://guardianchemical.com/oilsoapjellysoap. Hope that is what you were looking for. Next time just google what you want to find and the computer will find a web address for you, then you can order it online or see if they sell it at a store near you. You might try Target or Wal-mart.

I haven't been able to access this site. I do know that there is a foreign brand of the same product, and if you are in the USA and trying to find it, I suggest you ask in a middle-eastern grocery store that sells imported items. The product is called Al- Emlaq - it is excellent and reasonably priced. It is a disinfectant as well as an excellent cleaning product and is economical to use.

Tried the link for http://guardianchemical.com/oilsoapjellysoap.

Not a direct line to buy pine jelly soap. I can't imagine why this is so hard to find! Has anybody in the US been able to find this soap?

I use pine Jelly on my hardwood floors and to clean around the house; I buy from these guys and you can purchase it online at their website.

www.innovationonline.com/pine-jelly-cleaner.html

They don't make the kind our mom and grandmother used. I can still see it in the jar my mom would take her hand in the jar and through some on the floor and mop. So many things and cleaner or the past are gone forever. Same with th clear floor wax of the past.

That's the way the jar looked of the old pine jelly that used to be green not sure if this is the same the old jelly was just like it sounds jelly.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 2, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Pine needle bunches tied with fabric.
Crafts Using Pine Needles
Pine Cones
Getting Seeds From Pine Cones
A pile of shelled pine nuts
Recipes Using Pine Nuts
🎉
🎄