Strong Smell From New Leather Furniture

I bought a leather sofa and love seat and the smell is so strong, it burns my eyes. I was wondering why?

Cindi from Harrisburg, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm just wondering if it is a burgundy color? My Mom got one this color and had to return it because of the smell. She was told others have had to return this color as well.

I've posted several times, so I thought, but it didn't go through for some reason, perhaps my fault. I was told by a leather store that many leathers are tanned in horse urine, and the odor may never leave. Hope your's isn't one of them. God bless you and help you to return it if it is. You should have a legitimate complaint! :<0

new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 12, 2006
Leather Furniture
Removing Water Marks on Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Man's hands cleaning a leather couch.
Leather Furniture Cleaner Recipes
Leather Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:52:48 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.