Planning a 25th Anniversary with Renewal of Vows

We will be renewing our wedding vows at our 25th wedding anniversary. We have 9 adult children between us, and 36 grandchildren. The youngest is 1, next youngest are 3-4 year olds. I figure about 1/2 will be in attendance, how can we use them all in the ceremony ?

By Randa Wagner from San Marcos, TX

First of all congratulations! I have studied many things wedding planing being one of them,but it was in attendance at the church where I witness the most precious thing of all. It seems as they it was two blended families however very close. The ages seem quite similar also, even the little ones want to do something special.The older ones I'm sure you have ideal duties from the register book, leading guest, witnesses etc. It's the young ones that need special attention even if they don't remember they will see video and have a special remembrance forever. I suggest the oldest of course could hold rings, flowers.

What I witnessed was remarkable.They had several grand children old enough to sing, instead of singing they read a poem that best suited their grandparents,the smaller ones said one word to describe "nana and papa". So precious the tears flowed and how cute.So depending on the ages of the others songs are great,words to describe you both down to maybe one word love! Enjoy the day and God bless.

Double heart shaped chocolate cake that says "Wedding Anniversary" with a 25 decoration.  Black and white wedding picture in the background
Holidays and Parties Parties AnniversaryJuly 10, 2011
Anniversary Party
25th Anniversary Party Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows