Where Can I Buy a Reasonably Priced Knitting Machine?

I like to knit winter hats; I'm looking for a good not too expensive knitting machine. I've seen some plastic ones that break down after the first use. I'd like to get one without having to get a loan on my house to buy one. Can you help? Also I've only got the good use of one hand.

By Dave

I have seen some very reasonably priced ones on boo koo yard sale sites. I have purchased from boo koo yard sales in the past and some people are willing to ship things. Visit www.bookoo.com and you can search whatever state you'd like. There might be one near enough so you don't have to have it shipped to you. I hope this helps.

machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 18, 2011
Mopping the Floor
Homemade Floor Cleaner Recipes
pink knitted hat
Knitting a Hat
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine