Dye Stain on Tennis Shoes

Does anyone know how to remove a bright yellow dye from tennis shoes?

Jasmine from Atlanta, GA

Answers

Are the tennis shoes white? Is the stain on canvas? I'm wondering if Rit Dye Remover might work for you. This product is sold right next to the Rit Dye in fabric, craft, grocery, etc. stores. I once got black dye on a white sweater. Everything I tried, including chlorine bleach, did nothing to remove the stain, but the dye remover worked. You do need to be careful with it, though, because it removes dye from EVERYTHING, including items dyed by the manufacturer. The dye remover might work on vinyl and leather, in addition to fabric - I'm not sure on that one! Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 28, 2007
Old Tennis Shoes
Uses for Old Tennis Shoes
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄