Pet Toy From Old Socks

Use this link to recycle socks and make a simple snuggle for your pet. My children made this for a furry friend and she loves it.

By Robyn from Australia

My grand daughter has a very smart bassett who after watching me pull presents out of my back pack started looking at the pack, then at me with those big ole bassett eyes. I have started bringing her a "fetch" toy of several socks stuffed into another one with a knot tied at the end. She loves it!

Dear Robyn, This is an adorable idea! I can't wait to collect enough old socks to make one for my doggie. Thank you for sharing this with us. Lisa

Just make sure your pet is not distructive with their toys. I had a friend who used to give his chow chow old socks to chew on. All was fine until Boo Boo unraveled a sock and had half of it stuck down his throat. I was there and pulled it out. Chris was too panicked to move and Boo Boo might have died.

My girl, Bijou, can only be trusted with hard rubber toys, like Kongs...

Crafts LinksAugust 10, 2007
Pairs of Baby Socks on a Clothesline
Keeping Baby Socks Together in the Wash
Socks
Making a Sock Quilt
A picture of a pair of socks.
Organizing Socks
sock snowman
Uses for Old Socks
🎉
🎄