Craft: Wedding Trellis Planters

I collected different planters, wire frames, silk flowers, and ribbon when planning for my wedding this November. I created this out of a trellis that is planted in a fence. It had the greenery, but a lot was missing.

I spaced the leaves out, added small silk flowers, the ribbon around the fence with trim. Now it will adorn the cake table at my reception. I will mark the bottom with the name of one of the girls who is helping me decorate and clean up afterward. I will be doing this will all the items I make and use in my wedding, as a thank you to those who lent me a helping hand.

This saves me from having to buy something else for them and they get something to remember the event that I made myself. This piece cost roughly $1.75 to make.

By Dingybat from Vermilion, OH

You did a beautiful job. Good luck with the wedding preparations.

Weddings Wedding Crafts DecorationsSeptember 25, 2009
Broken terra cotta planter used to retain garden plant.
Reusing Terra Cotta Planters
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Trellis Yarn Necklace
Making Trellis Yarn Jewelry
🎉
🎄