Post Card Framing
Ever feel like the tourist who has everything? Do you own more coffee mugs than a coffee shop? Have enough t-shirts to clothe an army? Here's a very classy way to display the most inexpensive of all vacation trinkets - the postcard.
What you'll need:
- post cards from your favorite destination (the styles that look matted are best)
- simple frames with double glass (available at any discount or craft store)
- frosted paper (available in various sizes at craft stores)
- double sided tape
- Disassemble the frame. Trim the frosted paper to cover one sheet of the glass. Attach it to the glass, in the center, with double sided tape. Do not put tape on the edges.
- With a ruler, find the center of the paper and attach a piece of double sided tape to the spot. Place a few pieces of double sided tape on the back of the post card. Hold it over the frosted paper and make sure it's perfectly centered, then press and secure it onto the paper. Attach the top piece of glass and insert the stack into the frame.
- For a set of coordinated framed post cards, vary the color of the frosted paper, but keep the frame style consistent, like in the photo.
About The Author: Shauna Smith Duty is a freelance writer with a penache for writing family and parenting articles. She composes articles for both print and web publications, reviews children's books and movies, writes short plays, and provides editing services.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 1:31:22 AM on 10.0.1.45 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us