Use Toothpaste as Exfoliater for Face and Skin

I use a small amount of baking soda toothpaste named after the maker of baking soda to wash my face with. It was just grainy enough and I know it felt a lot better on my face than any other exfoliater ever has. If you don't have the grainy kind of baking soda toothpaste, you can just put a pinch of baking soda into your regular toothpaste and use it. I also mixed this toothpaste with some Dove soap that was already on my face ready to rinse and it lathered up really nice with the toothpaste. I am always getting all hot and grimy from working in the yard. I wouldn't use the exfoliater too much on my sensitive skin.

I also think this would be a great cleaner for all over the house! I looked at the archives of this and found so many other uses for toothpaste. I am never throwing any away again. I never would have thought of filling nail holes with toothpaste as I read on ThriftyFun archive pages - Wow! I also realized that I need to keep my special needs adult child away from the red kinds of toothpaste, I just realized that today as I looked at the several tubes we have in the bathroom. It is the little things that pack a big punch and she is allergic to red food dye, food dye at all, or even clothes dye.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Toothpaste Tube
Uses for Toothpaste
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingJuly 23, 2010
girl brushing her teeth
Saving Money on Toothpaste
Toothpaste coming out of tube on black background
Cleaning with Toothpaste
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
Tube of toothpaste.
Removing Toothpaste Stains from Clothing
🎄