Use Preparation H For Wrinkle Cream

If you read magazines or watch TV you have seen the ads about making fine lines or wrinkles appear less noticeable. The best thing I have found to work sounds silly but makes sense once you think about it. Wash your face apply your regular moisturizer then tap on preparation H on to fine lines or wrinkles making sure not to pull on skin.

Preparation H is proven to shrink tissue and is safe to use in "sensitive" areas. So why not on your fine lines. Let it set for a few minutes and then apply the rest of your make-up.

Source: I learned this in high school at a beauty seminar. I paid little or no attention to it at the time but it sprang back in to my mind when I noticed I too was aging.

By Lostinthe from mid Missouri

I've put Prep H into my Pond's cold cream jar for years...and you can tell the difference on the lines.

This tip may sound weird & slightly strange, but I've read in all the fashion magazines that the high-paid models use this tip to fix eye puffiness before big shoots. The trick is to use the REAL stuff, not the dollar store knock-offs which only contain a lubricant & not all of the needed ingredients.

I've only heard about it for puffiness, I've never read it will actually work for wrinkles... but it couldn't hurt!

I have a cousin who has used this for years & she has very nice smooth skin...works for her!

I've heard of this...but it occurs to me that if it works why isn't some company taking the ingredients that make this work and putting them into a cream that is not labeled a hemorrhoid cream and selling a billion dollars worth of it? Still skeptical!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Mature Skin TipsSeptember 4, 2009
Front of a wrinkled shirt.
Preventing Wrinkled Clothing
A woman applying wrinkle cream.
Homemade Wrinkle Cream Recipes
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
🎉
🎄