Craft: Memory Tree For 25th Anniversary Party

For a 25th anniversary party, I made a memory tree. To make it, I took a few branches from a limb my husband cut, attached them together with Elmer's and hot glue, then wrapped the bottom with white ribbon. I painted the smaller branches with white paint. I then wrapped it all in sliver twirling ribbon.

I finally affixed white ribbons to all of the branch ends, and from these I attached photos from engagement and all the fun times the family has shared in the past 25 years. These were attached to silver covered card stock, and then hung from the white ribbons. I made a 25 from plastic canvas and attached it to the very tip. My first photo is work in progress, the other is finished tree.

By Randa W. from San Marcos TX

Anniversary Party
25th Anniversary Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties AnniversaryAugust 3, 2011
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Double heart shaped chocolate cake that says "Wedding Anniversary" with a 25 decoration.  Black and white wedding picture in the background
Planning a 25th Anniversary with Renewal of Vows
60th Anniversary Party Ideas
60th Anniversary Party Ideas
50th Wedding Anniversary Party
50th Wedding Anniversary Party Ideas
🎄