Button and Ribbon Bookmark

As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I use my Bible on a daily basis. My Bible only has 1 piece of ribbon as a place mark. During my Bible reading, I find a lot of Scriptures I would like to remember, so this is what I did.

I bought a spool of inexpensive narrow ribbon. I measured the length of my book and doubled it twice. So I end up with 2 long pieces of ribbon double the length of the book. I found a pretty 4 holed buttons and threaded the 2 pieces of ribbon in the 4 holes. Now my Bible (or any book you choose) has not 1 but 5 place markers now and a beautiful little decoration.

Most of us have extra buttons around anyway, and the spool of ribbon didn't cost me more than 50 cents.

By Heidistars from Jax, FL

Very nice idea. Thanks.

I'll have to try that!

Colorful Adhesive Bookmarks
Bookmark Ideas
Crafts MiscellaneousAugust 31, 2009
Wire-Edged Ribbon Bow
Making a Wire-Edged Ribbon Bow
Valentine's Day Bookmark
Valentine's Day Bookmark Ideas
plate of cherry topped cookies
Bachelor Button Cookie Recipes
A Christmas tree made out of ribbon.
Ribbon Craft Ideas
🎉
🎄