Poll: Do you use coupons?

Today's poll asks: Poll: Do you use coupons? Post your answers below.

Post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

I bought a little plastic expando-file at walmart for coupons, and separate them by month of expiration. When I make up my shopping list (from a file on my computer) I go through coupons and put a star by the item on my list to remind me of it. When I am at the store, I take note of the coupon, and compare it to other brands/sizes for maximum value. Sometimes I don't use it, but once in awhile, there is a good sale price, or clearance mark down. I also stay loyal to brands that regularly have coupons in items (like Oral-b Toddler Toothpaste and scrubbing bubbles). My regular grocery store DOES NOT accept computer generated coupons at all (so check this out before you print off 10 pages like I did!) but their regular prices are the best overall. I take the computer ones to walmart (for household items) and that saves more! One grocery trip I saved over twenty dollars in coupons alone. This is the only reason I ever buy a newspaper!

I always use coupons, carry them with me all the time. I also walk daily and often I am by the stores that I have coupons for and will check to see what I need. I also have found that some stores, like my craft store and also the bath, kitchen and bedding stores take competitors coupons (not internet, just regular). I frequent a small gift store that opened up just a few blocks from my home and the owner also sends out her own coupons for discounts, which I do use. If there is a coupon for something that I use, I save it. My motton is to get the most I can for the least amount of money. As a retired widow on that "fixed income", every little bit helps.

LI Roe

I USE COUPONS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. ANY MONEY I CAN SAVE WILL HELP ME OUT ON FURTHER PURCHASES ON THINGS I NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY

computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 8:54:02 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 996 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.